Monday, May 23, 2011

He's gone.

Well, he's gone. He left last week. I finally heard his voice at 1 this morning for the first time since Wednesday. It felt like God was smiling down on me. It was so wonderful to hear his voice. I was having a hard time this weekend. It was our first weekend without Roberto, and it was TOUGH. I'm doing so much better now though. I have such wonderful friends and family. They're so uplifting. They help me out when all I want to do is cry and lay down. Myracle seems to be doing okay. She misses Roberto, but she isn't dwelling on it. Thank God! We have a recordable Storybook that Roberto recorded for Myracle, and we listen to it every night. It's wonderful being able to hear his voice anytime we want. :)

My weight loss has stopped again. BOO! I figured it would though because for almost two weeks I had lost about a pound a day. I'm okay with that. I don't want to lose too much weight too fast. That would not be pretty.

I don't really have too much to say except that he's gone and I'm doing better than I thought I would be. Some days are definitely harder than others, but taking it one day at a time helps.

I love you, Roberto. Stay safe and come home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment