Monday, May 16, 2011

Last week..

This is it! This is our last week together before the deployment. I'm handling it well enough, I think. We had a wonderful weekend, and that helped a lot. My mom took Myracle over night on Saturday, so it was just Roberto and me. We were supposed to go see a movie, but two different theaters were sold out, so we just came home. It was the best decision we could have made. We just held each other all night. No TV, no computer, no XBOX, no little one constantly coming in.. it was just us! We had Myracle before we got married, and we didn't live together, so it felt like our wedding night. It was a magical night, and I will definitely have that to remember and keep me going during this deployment. :) I feel like we had such a long time to prepare for this deployment, but the last month seems like it went by ridiculously fast. And instead of spending what few precious moments we still have with each other, my husband is playing on the XBOX. I know he's going to miss things like that while he's gone, but I can't help but think, "Won't you miss me? Then, why won't you hang out with me?" Then, I feel selfish because I know he's going to be in a desert, with little to no comforts, while I'll be here with all the comforts we're used to.

We were able to get family pictures before he left. Thank God! I was so worried we weren't going to be able to get them done. We had scheduled to get some done last weekend, but Roberto didn't want to. That's why I was stressing so much about getting them done. But thank God they're done, and I love them! Here's a couple from the session. :)






I've lost a total of 36lbs, which I'm really excited about. It's even more awesome when Roberto comments on it. :) He tells me how "hot" or "fine" I am all the time now. It feels amazing! I can not wait until he comes home in another 8 or 9 months, and I'm down at LEAST 60 or 70 more pounds.. he's not even going to recognize me! ;) When we got married, I was 207lbs. He's never actually seen me under 200lbs. I'm just a few pounds away from that 200 mark now. I won't make it before he leaves, but oh man, I'm excited to lose all that weight. That's definitely something that's keeping me motivated and concentrating on. 

Well, Roberto just turned off his game, so I'm going to end this. Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment